Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Plain Sweet Sweet Deals from the Kitchen of Stacey Beth

There is a joke in my family about how coupon savvy I attempt to be and how I am always seeking a good deal. I am not an expert in couponing, but I do try when I find the products that we use. I love when a stumbled across a good deal when I am not looking and I thought that I would share it with you.

My 2 year old and I were walking around our local Walgreens so I could do some coupon shopping when I noticed a cart in the back of the store that was full of baking goods, including the the Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Morsels in the picture below. I use these in all of my recipes that require chocolate chips.

As I picked up the first bag I looked at the orange sticker that said reduced and .82 cents on it. My heart rate sped up and I got a little giddy as I looked at expiration date thinking that they were probably close to expiring. I was wrong.....these have a long way to go and I got them super cheap!


Lesson learned - always be on the look out. I personally bought all that they had and have stocked the shelves of my pantry.


For health and strength and daily Bread, We give you thanks, O Lord.

Check in tomorrow for another tasty treat.


Stacey Beth
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17 –


No comments:

Share Just Plain Sweet for You.