Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Plain Sweet's Thursday's Tip of the Day - The Clean Up Bowl - from the kitchen of Stacey Beth

I would love to tell you that I am neat and organized. I strive for that on a daily basis and fail miserably. So when it comes to baking I tend to make it a little more chaotic ( and messy) than it needs to be. The surface that I use to prepare and mix everything on is not near the garbage can or the sink. So I use a big bowl that I call the clean up bowl. I put everything that I am done with in the clean up bowl from the measuring cups to spoons to beaters and even egg shells and butter wrappers. This gives me one place that it all goes that helps me make clean up a little bit faster and easier.
So if you have never used a "clean up bowl" try it and see if it is easier for you.
For health and strength and daily Bread, We give you thanks, O Lord.
Check in tomorrow for another tasty treat.
Stacey Beth
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17 –

No comments:

Share Just Plain Sweet for You.