Here is what you will need:
- 1 cup of Imperial Sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 2 EggLands Best eggs
- 4 mashed ripe (mushy) bananas
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 2/3 cup of Gold Medal All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Arm and Hammer baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton's Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Rumford baking power
1. Heat your over to 350 degrees. Grease your loaf pan with a cooking spray or butter and mash your bananas in a separate small bowl
2. Mix your sugar and butter for about 30 seconds until creamed together.
3. Stir in eggs until blended - about another 30 seconds.
4. Add the mashed bananas and water.
5. Blend together for 45 seconds and this is what you get.
6. Add the remaining ingredients ( flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder) to the bowl.
7. Mix well on medium speed for 1 minute.
8. Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and place in the oven for 55 minutes.
9. Test the banana bread by inserting a knife into the center and pulling it out. If the knife comes out clean, then it is ready to come out of the oven.
10. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan, cut and serve. Store in a tightly sealed container.