Here are the ingredients that you will need:
24-30 Hersey Kisses (frozen)
1/2 Cup Crisco Shortening
3/4 Cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
1/3 Cup Imperial Sugar
1/3 Cup Imperial Light Brown Sugar
1 Egglands Best Egg
2 Tablespoons of Horizon Whole Milk
1 Teaspoon McCormick Vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Gold Medal Flour
1 Teaspoon of Arm and Hammer Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon of Morton Sea Salt
1 Cup Sugar in the Raw
This will yield between 24-30 cookies.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line your cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
2. Beat the shortening and peanut butter on low for 1 minute
4. Slowly add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix for another 1 minute.
5. Scoop out your mixture with your ice cream scoop into a 1 inch ball and then roll in your Sugar in the Raw.
6. Line up 8 balls on 1 cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
7. While the cookies are baking, remove the kisses from the freezer and unwrap them. Once you remove the cookies from the oven immediately press the kisses into the center. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then move to a cooling rack.