Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gadget of the Week!

Many, many years ago (long before I started my baking adventures), my wonderful husband bought me a Norpro 865 Apple Parer for Christmas.
I remember looking at it and thinking that it was a mid evil torture device for apples. I smiled, said thank you and put it away in our kitchen. It was not until 2 years later that I decided to make several apple pies for Thanksgiving and was standing there peeling 1 out of 10 apples that my husband reminded me that I had this wonderful gadget. I pulled it out and was able to core, slice an peel 8 apples in the amount of time that it took me to peel just one.
This gadget is very affordable (around $30) and is a must have for any kitchen where there is baking a fruit involved.
THANK YOU to my husband who knew what I needed even when I did not. I love you honey. Thanks for being my taster and allowing me to bake the days away!





For health and strength and daily Bread, We give you thanks, O Lord.

Check in tomorrow for another tasty treat.

Stacey Beth
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17 –

No comments:

Share Just Plain Sweet for You.