Here are the ingredients needed for this recipe:
2 1/4 cups Gold Medal All-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon Morton’s Sea Salt
1 teaspoon Arm and Hammer baking soda
1 Egglands Best egg and 1 extra yolk
2 Tablespoons Horizon Whole milk
1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick’s vanilla extract
2 sticks unsalted butter (melted)
3/4 cup Imperial sugar
3/4 cup Imperial brown sugar
2 cups Nestle white chocolate chips
1 cup of Diamond Macadamia Nuts (roughly chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with Reynolds parchment paper. Melt butter - Easy tip - melt both sticks in a coffee mug in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Roughly chop the macadamia nuts and mix the vanilla, milk and eggs in a separate bowl.
3. Cream together the melted butter and sugars for about a minute and thirty seconds, until pale and fluffy. I put the sugars in the bowl first, poor the melted butter on top and then start mixing.
4. Pour in the egg, vanilla and milk. Mix for another minute.
4. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt on a low speed until everything is fully incorporated, about a minute. Easy tip – for this recipe I just measure out the dry ingredients into the same bowl of the wet ones to save myself from washing an extra bowl.
6. Once the dry and wet ingredients are fully incorporated, mix in the chips & nuts with a spoon.
7. Scoop 1-inch balls of dough and place on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart . Easy tip – use an ice cream scoop – they will all be the exact same size.
8. Bake for 11-12 minutes rotating the cookie sheet 180 degrees after 6 minutes for even baking.
9. Let cookies set on baking sheet for 5-6 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack. Store cookies in an airtight container.This yields 3 dozen cookies.