Here is what you will need to make Blondies:
1 1/2 Sticks of Unsalted Butter
1 1/2 Cups Gold Medal All Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon of Rumford Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon of Morton Sea Salt
1 Cup Imperial Light Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Imperial Dark Brown Sugar
2 Large Egglands Best Eggs
1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormicks Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip Morsels
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8X8 baking an with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Melt your butter in coffee cup (or a microwaveable safe dish) in the microwave and then combine with the sugars. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add the eggs and the vanilla to the sugar mixture and mix on low for 1 minute.
4. Add the flour, salt and baking soda and mix on low for 2 minutes or until well incorporated.
6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish and place into the oven. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes. Insert a knife or toothpick in the middle of the Blondies. If it comes out clean, then they are ready.
7. Once the Blondies are out of the oven, remove the foil from the pan and set them on the counter to cool. Remember to put them on an oven mit or something that is heat resistant so you will not damage your counter.
8. Once completely cool (about 45 minutes) cut into 9 squares and enjoy!