Terry and I had this for dessert this week and we loved it!
Featured Recipe: Apple Surprise
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
*THIS RECIPE KEEPS WELL IN THE REFRIGERATOR FOR SEVERAL DAYS.
- Place raisins in bottom of pot and cover with 1/4 cup water.
- Place diced apples on top. Cover and steam over very low heat for 7 minutes.
- Transfer apple/raisin mixture to a bowl and mix well with remaining ingredients.
One Serving Contains:
- CALORIES: 259.6
- PROTEIN: 7.3 g
- CARBOHYDRATE: 48.1g
- FAT: 8.8g
- SODIUM: 6.7mg
Check in tomorrow for another tasty treat.
Stacey Beth and Laurie